Sunday, December 11, 2011

BlogMas Day 10

     BlogMas Day 10 was a good day. My mommy came to see me (cheers to that), she stocked me up on some groceries, snacks and even brought some food that she had already cooked (the woman even brought seasoning). The cooked food came in handy after a a whirlwind 2 hours folding clothes and cleaning my room, for her arrival. It got me to thinking, though everyone's relationship with their parents are different. There is just something about my relationship with my mother that is different, maybe its because we are so much alike or the fact that I am her first born. I tell her I want to move to another country halfway around the world and she says "ok, you will be fine." While everybody else is being uber negative, she is just cool with the idea, she already knows that I am going to be fine. 
     I remember when Jennifer Lopez was speaking about starting her career and she had one time called her mother crying, saying she couldn't make it etc etc and her mother told her this is what you want to do, so go be successful at it. I just think no matter what you Goals/targets/ambitions you have in this world if your mother is supporting you, you have already made it half the way. 


xx 
Miss Mai

1 comment:

  1. awww.. you got a really great mommy hun. And your right about if you have her support you are halfway there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...