Thursday, December 08, 2011

BlogMas Day 7

    BlogMas day 7 was one of those days where it was so cold I could not even think. There was a outside and turn around and go back to bed that ensued. It was freezing cold and I was not going anywhere, dreams of sunshine and short shorts floated in the air as I drank some Twinings Lemon and Ginger tea. All was not lost, I read a few chapters and looked up some information for one of my assignments, drank some more tea. Did some research and generally stayed warm. The Christmas spirit hasn't hit yet in a major way, only one house has decorations up on my street which is kinda sad, but on the other hand I understand why. Most electricity providers in the UK are going to increase the prices they charge by 20% in the new year, so people are trying to keep costs low. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...