Wednesday, December 07, 2011

BlogMas Day 6

     Today the stress has really started to pile up in terms of these assignments, the typing up and the double checking. Tuesday is my long day at uni so I go awol since I literally have classes from 9am -5pm. I took packed lunch with me roasted chicken & potatoes, some carrots thrown in for good measure. Of course being outside in the British countryside (my university is in the middle of nowhere and borders a highway) means that since I walk to uni, I am usually  at the mercy of the elements, needless to say I got to class looking a bit windswept. Trying to decide if windswept is better than "surfer girl"  which is how one of my roomates describes my everyday look.  lol I took some product photos after I got home, so I will be doing some product reviews soon. In the evening there was a little get together with a few friends and some Long Island iced teas -----------> You cannot go wrong with girl talk and happy hour. lol 

xx
Miss Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...