Sunday, December 04, 2011

BlogMas Day 4

December is here, yippieeee. For those of you who know I asboluetly love Christmas, I'm already playing my hristmas songs, and playlists disturbing the peace, but I don't care its Christmas. This year I am doing #BlogMas it started on you tube with several beauty gurus doing videos every single day til Christmas day aka December 25th.  Yes I am 4 days late but better late than never right? So since I am a Blogger (who knew) I will be  doing a blog every day til Christmas.
   To start BlogMas I will just let you know what I am doing. At the moment I am laying in bed tired as hell. Yesterday was a marathon day of standing up. I did a relaxer, deep treatment, colour and full head weave on a friend. We started about 1 in the afternoon and didn't finish til after 10 at night. So now I am bone tired and in bed with my cup of  tea. Twas a hard day lovelies.

Happy sunday to all
xx
Miss Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...