Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BlogMas Day 19

     Ok ok ok I have been missing in action (somewhat) but I have not forsaken you my loyal readers. I had two assignment deadlines to meet last week and some job interviews, in the end sleep deprivation got the best of me. Also I did a deep treatment on my hair last friday (I am currently 10 weeks post relaxer right this minute) then I blow dried it straight with my heat setting on 0, and the speed setting on 2.  a post about that will come later. 
   BlogMas day 19 was wet, rainy and freezing cold. For some reason an Arctic front  has descended upon the UK and it is freeeeeeeeezing cold on so many different levels. I ventured out to the supermarket yesterday to pick up a few essentials (bread, milk, toilet paper) and I was dressed like the abominable snowman. I had on my  long coat which reaches mid way down my shin, a fleece under that and my knee high Wellington boots. Days like yesterday make me just wish I had a Harry Potter teleportation device because a beach, a bikini and a Antiguan Smile is sounding would be so good right now. Now I am off to play my Christmas music playlist on my itouch.

Hang low the mistletoe, I'm going to get to know you better, this christmas
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...