Thursday, December 29, 2011

My goals for the Year 2012

     Every year around this time you get the question "are you making any new years resolutions?/ what are your new years resolutions?" I hate new years resolution, honestly I think they are a bit pathetic, especially when you have a really god memory like I do and you are aware that this person has been making the same resolution for the last 3,4,5 years running. Lets not forget the one person who wants to be healthy and starts a diet that doesn't even last til the end of January. 
    
      I prefer goals, they are easier to attack and you wont get the feeling of being over whelmed since you can put them in a list and break them down into categories and subsections. Last year I only had 1 goal which was to be consistent with my Hair Regimen which by now most of you can see that I have been quite successful with. For 2012 I have decided to make a list of goals that I would like to achieve for the year. 


my 6 month Goal - Learn to swim by June 2012


Hair - Wash my hair every 10 days, ie the 10th, 20th, 30th of every month.
       - Grow my hair out to full armpit length
       - Relax hair only 4 times in 2012 march 31st, July 31st (or thereabouts) October 31st and December         31st


Finances - Save 25 from each paycheque
              - Place 25 into my credit union account every quarter in 2012


Spiritually -  Keep a still tongue in 2012


Education - Attend 3 academic workshops this term
                - Graduate in July 2012 




xx

2 comments:

  1. ahhh boy i cant wait to see that still tongue one. i do agree that the goals are a better idea than resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling I love the idea of setting goals as opposed to 'resolutions'. Life is not Cabinet. I always have a fuzzy idea of what I know is going to happen. Your blog has inspired me to make a list of realistic goals for the first half of the year and plans for successfully accomplishing them! See you soon x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...