Friday, December 09, 2011

Products I am using right now: Hair


Products that I am currently using at the moment in my Winter Hair Care Regimen
Washing
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed hair 
Elasta QP Intense fortifying Conditioner (deep Treatment)
Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner (deep treatment)
After washing - Leave ins
Infusium 23 Maximum Body Formula Pro-Vitamin leave in conditioner
Aphogee Green tea and Keratin Reconstructor (protein spray)
Matrix Biolage Iron smoother (heat protectant)
IC fantasia heat protection Serum (heat protectant) ------> if I am going to blow dry my hair and then flat iron it I will use this then blow dry, after blow drying I will apply the ic fantasia heat protection serum comb that throughout my hair to distribute evenly and then flat iron my hair.
IC Fantasia heat protection serum (heat protectant) ---> If I am going to blow dry my hair alone I will apply this after my leave in conditioner and protein spray in place of the iron smoother,  comb it through then blow dry my hair. This is also very good if you are air drying, it helps to keep the hair tangle free.   
Moisturizers/Sealants 
Coconut oil for scalp
Elasta QP Olive/Mango Butter (moisturize)
Organic Root Stimulator hair moisturizing lotion(moisturize)
Olive oil (seal)
Triple kick (sample of lush R&B hair moisturizer + sample of Hairveda whipped creme ends hair moisturiser + some Elasta QP mango butter + 1 spoonful olive oil + a little bit of ors hair lotion = Triple kick.  I did this because I had a sample of the Lush R&B moisturizer and though it smelled lovely and the shop attendants had told me of the great value of it, the sample was tiny, I would have needed 3-4 more samples to be able to moisturize my entire head. So I just threw  few things together and mixed them up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...