Saturday, July 14, 2012

Review - Olay essentials wet cleansing wipes



These wipes were so horrible, I like face wipes but these particular ones I cannot recommend. After the first review that I did of the Olay daily facials, I saw these wipes and I thought okay maybe these might be better since they were for combination skin which could or could not include oily skin. These were the worst face wipes I have ever used. The juice did not last past the first wipe, it was so much effort to wipe all over my face because the wipe would not move. They did not remove my make-up well compared to the other wipes I have reviewed. They were stiff, stiff, they were not abrasive but I needed force behind them to move them around. They left a film on my face which just sat there until it wash washed off. They were just horrid. If You have used these face wipes and had a pleasurable experience let me know, but if not do NOT try these. 

Would I recommend - No
Would I repurchase? - No
Would I purchase at full price? - Hell No

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...