Monday, July 16, 2012

What to wear to Work - Mens Coral Shirt

     As promised I have secured a few pictures of  mens shirt,  the guys will have a something to reference from, in terms of work wear. Please note that these shirts were taking at my request by friends in order to support me in this series. (some of them may be wonky, blurry, obscured) However I am still grateful, the idea behind this series is to provide inspiration. Which the individuals then take and incorporate into their personal style. 


     A coloured shirt is one of the ways that both men and women can insert a bit of colour into their work wear wardrobe. A coral shirt such as the one above is very versatile, it will go well with  Navy, Black  or Beige trousers. A shirt in this hue could also be layered under a suit or jacket and worn to a cocktail, or a summer wedding.

Miss Mai
xx

2 comments:

  1. hmmm need to point management to this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt looks great if I am to say so myself....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...