Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review - Garnier Soft Essentials vitamin enriched cleansing wipes (Rose Extract and Vitamin E)


    I believe that face wipes serve a purpose in the world of fashion/makeup/beauty. They are useful for refreshing the skin, travelling and removing makeup (how well do they do this job is a topic we can debate another day). i alaywas reccomend to everyone that at the end of the day if you are not wearing makeup to give your face a once over with a face wipes, just to get ride of the grime/germs/bacteria of the day. 

What they say:
      Remove makeup and hydrate, dermatologically tested. 

Our Garnier skin Naturals Philosophy
      We use whenever possible active natural ingredients when have been carefully extracted to preserve thier quality and purity.

What I say - Skin Type - Oily, Cleansing Routine -Twice daily
    These wipes were lovely. They had enough moisture (juice) in them to last longer than the first wipe which is something Garnier face wipes have in common. the wipes removed my makeup quite well. I used 2 wipes that is just my personal preference. these wipes were very soft on the skin, pleasantly fragranced and not abrasive. They did not leave my skin feeling stripped or dry at any time.












These wipes retail for £3.20 each and 25 come in a packet (yes I know they are getting pricey.)

Would I repurchase? - Yes if they were on sale (50% off or more)
Would I purchase at full price -  Maybe 
Would I recommend- hellllllllllll yeah, for the process of makeup removal only, these are not your skin care system.


Miss Mai
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...