Saturday, July 28, 2012

Review - Avene Cleanance Anti shine Purifying lotion for Oily/Sensitive skin

Yes I said Oily and Sensitive in the same sentence. I love Avene products, I have been using them for a while since being introduced to the Avene cold creme gel, which I still use to remove my makeup.  


Avene Says;
Astringent toner purifies and tightens pores without stinging or irritating sensation. Mattifying powders help absorb excess sebum and leave skin shine free. 

How to use:
Shake well to before use (to activate the Bi Phase formula) apply AM/PM to face after thoroughly cleansing using the Avene Cleanance Soap Free Gel Cleanser.

What I say:
This lotion (toner) the product itself is a joy to use. I apply it to my face using a cotton pad after cleansing. I doesn't sting my skin or leave my face dry afterwards. What I have experienced is a faint cooling sensation. In terms of mattifying my skin it does that amazingly well. The bottle annoyed me at first since there was no way to control the amount of product coming out. however I soon got fed up and started to decant the toner into a spray bottle, which has made it last way longer. I have roughly 50ml of product left, so all in all this product has lasted roughly 4 months so far. I genuinely enjoy using this product as part of my skincare routine, I have even used it after my REN chemical peels with much success. Avene Cleanance Anti shine Purifying Lotion retails for £8 per 200ml bottle. 

Would I recommend? - Yes I would for oily skin which is sensitive to allergic reactions/cyctic acne.
Would I repurchase? - Yes 
Would I buy full priced? - Yes 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...