Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Review - The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray

What they say:
A leave in conditioner, to soften add shine and protect the vibrancy of colour treated hair. Contains UV filter, with Praxcai berry, Bilberry extract, Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) and community trade Aloe Vera. It does not contain, silicones, parabens or colourants. It is targeted for coloured hair. 

What I say:
This smells sooooooooo good and then we stop. If you are looking for a natural leave in conditioner, this is definitely not it. When you look at the specific ingredients highlighted one would assume that they are high on the ingredients list ---> no they are not. This Leave in conditioner contains water as the first ingredient, the next is glycerine and then it is chock full of chemicals. The Aloe Vera (which is a NATURAL moisturiser for hair, skin and body, you can even eat the stuff, is listed way to the bottom. I at the moment I am dealing with 4 months of under processed hair and 2 months of new growth, did it help to de tangle my hair? - yes it did. Was it any more special than my Infusium 23 maximum body formula leave in or my L'oreal Elvive colour protect leave in? - not really. 

For £6 this is not the most pricey leave in conditioner on the market but it is not a product I would send anyone running to purchase. I am disappointed with this because from the advertising that I read, it was being promoted as a natural product. 

To end my review I would say If you do own this product good for you, but if you do not own this product it is not really a loss, you are not missing much. 






Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray   here is a link to the product on the body shop website.

Would I purchase this? - Probably not for regular every day use (if I was in a foreign country and needed hair supplies yes)
Would I purchase at full price? - No (Under the conditions listed above yes.)
Would I recommend ? - Not really

2 comments:

  1. I like the 'get up' you have here. Although I am not a girl and I dont use any of these products I am very impressed :) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, every little bit of positivity helps. :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...