Friday, July 06, 2012

Review - Garnier Skin Naturals Simply Essentials Facial cleansing wipes

What they say:
     Remove even waterproof mascara, no perfume, no alcohol, no colourants. suitable for even sensitive skin, dermatologically and opthamologically tested

What I say: Skin Tye - Oily, Cleansing Routine - Twice daily
     They were okay, they had enough moisture, like Garnier wipes do. These ones had a bit of quilting so the texture was lovely, especially for removing lipstick. If you follow me on twitter @Rebelle01 than you know that I love lipstick. In that spirit I have about 5 lipsticks that I wear regularly when I do my makeup. Even with the quilted texture the wipes were not abrasive, the removed my makeup well. I used them in conjunction with the Simply Essentials Makeup remover. I used 2 wipes as normal to remove my face makeup and then used cotton pads to remove my eye makeup. I only used these wipes for my foundation, powder etc. The two foundations I have been using are the L'ancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hours foundation and the Estee Lauder Double Wear (yes that good ish). I liked them, I don't have any complaints. 















These wipes retail for £3.20 each and 25 come in a packet.

Would I repurchase? - yes if they were on sale. 
Would I buy full price? -  maybe but I am more leaning towards a no.
Would I recommend? - Yes I would, they worked really well at removing those full coverage long lasting foundations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...