Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My 11 most reached for Beauty products.........

    This is a tag that has been around in the online beauty community for a while with beauty bloggers and vloggers. I find that with beauty being such a huge area we are constantly trying to find ways to set ourselves apart, however there is nothing wrong with conforming at times. Beauty tags in my opinion are a great way to find out what products, persons with similar interest are using. Other bloggers may be using a product you are using but in multiple ways, where as you may be only using it one way. These tags are a quick and easy way to share information. 




My 11 most reached for Beauty products

Victoria Jackson face palette (£20 with 3 other products) - 16 eye shadows, 6 lipsticks, a translucent powder, a bronzer and a blush.  -------> do not buy

L'oreal Made for Me Naturals, Brow and Eye Duo, Dark Skin Tones (£7) - 2 eye shadows and a brow powder.

Mascara - at the moment I am using the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara (£10)

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural  Deep Dark  (£18.50)one of my girl friends aka the pageant junkie put me onto this a few years ago and I have loved it ever since. It gives me life!!!!! 

Estee Lauder  Bronzing brush  (£23) - a kabuki brush (but you know everybody is trying to be fancy)  when I bought this brush I though damn this is expensive, but its been 3 years and it works just as amazing now as it did the first day I bought it. 

Avene Rich hydrating creme spf 20 (£10.50) - this is what I am currently using as sunblock/spf protection. (trying to be as well preserved as possible for as long as possible, lol. 

L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream (£7.50) - This hand cream is rich, but absorbs into skin very very easy. There is none of that greasy feeling after application. I absolutely love it. I am going to admit I have 3 of these as backups, no I am not shamed. They are always giving these away in magazines and I cop the freebies. Ain't NO shame in this L'Occitane game. 

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 004 Black Brown (£2.99) - if you do not have one of these -----> you need to get your life. 

Black eyeliner - at the moment I am using Maybelline Khol express water proof eyeliner glam black (4£4.99) - a blatant copy of the Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner, it does the job.

Coloured Eyeliner - I do not discriminate, in ratation i have from Urban decay -> Lucky, Lust, Electric, and Covet, H & M eyepens -> Bronze, Dark Grey, Maybelline Khol Express waterproof Eyeliner pencils -> Metallic Blue, Metallic Green, Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers -> Pink impact, Aqua sparkle, MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil -> Navy Stain, Barry M Khol pencil -> 19, Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye liner pencil -> Azure Shimmer. 

Lip Balm - At the moment I am using Blistex lip massage, Nivea Pure and Natural milk and honey, Blistex Daily lip conditioner.

miss mai
xx


Comment below and let me know what products you reach for most often (even if its your grandmas face cream, wink wink)

2 comments:

  1. The L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream is one of my favorites as well! Makes my hands feel so soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it I have 3 backups as well as the one in my handbag.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...