Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year

     Happy New Year to you my followers, I hope that you have enjoyed the journey so far with me. For those who made new years resolutions I pray that you find the discipline and structure to see them to the end. As for myself I completed all my goals I made for 2012. At times I get overwhelmed just thinking about the fact i accomplished everything I set myself.

     To A, my twitter friend thanks for tweeting me week in and week out asking about the swimming lessons.  GG, my editor in chief and number 1 marketing  maverick, thank you for reading my stuff day in and day out.  To G, yes I have come to appreciate quality time. R, those morning tweets I have really come to look forward to them, keep em coming. 

New Years Goal 2013 ------> Learn to drive.
- I would ideally like to take 2 driving lessons a week minimum until I am test ready but I will have to see what my finances will allow. 


MiaKhy-Mai - Cultivating Elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...