Saturday, August 25, 2012

Haulage

This is a small haul, basically stuff thrust upon me by my mother, lol lol. However I am grateful for the supplies she gave me.



The Somerset Toiletry Company Olive Oil moisturising shower creme 450ml

The Somerset Toiletry Company Olive Oil moisturising body lotion 450ml

The Somerset Toiletry Company Olive Oil antibacterial handwash 450ml

Nivea double effect anti-perspirant deodorant 150ml

Nivea calm and care anti-perspirant deodorant 150ml

Listerine  milder flavour mouth wash 250ml

Nivea milk care soap (soap blink blink)

Moroccan oil light formula Argan oil (sample bottle)

Imagine after all of this I had to run some covert ops for a box of tea!!!!!

Reviews coming soon especially on the Moroccan oil. 


stay sweet..xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...