Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SmashBox Smackdown Photofinish vs L'ancome Teint de Miracle foundation.

     Day three of the SmashBox smackdown, it was a good start for Photofinish, the L'ancome Teint de Miracle glided on and gave me a semi matte, and very natural finish. One thing about the L'ancome foundations they appear very natural when applied to the skin. I didn't get much oiliness til about 3pm, I did blot my face twice today, using some tissue, I did not touch up or apply blot powder. 

Morning pics
                                   


Night pics 
                                                 

                                                   

It was not bad at all, the Teint de miracle definitely held up well with the Photofinish compared to other times when I had worn it alone or with the GOSH face primer. Tomorrow it is the NUMBER 1 foundation in my arsenal Estee Lauder double wear against the Photo finish primer.


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...