Thursday, August 02, 2012

Review - Avene Cleanance K Exfoliating Hydrating Treatment

What Avene says:
    Daily treatment helps to eliminate clogged pores, blackheads, blemishes to reveal a brighter, clearer complexion. Non - irritating formulations clinically proven to change the pattern of cycle causing acne breakouts, reduce excess sebum and restore skin's balance. 

How to use:
    Apply PM after thoroughly cleansing with Avene Cleanance soap free gel cleanser. If bothersome tingling occurs, reduce frequency of applications accordingly.



What I say:
     This is what is classified as a chemical exfoliant. Due to the content of glycolic acid, it gently eats away at the glue that holds the top layer of skin cells together, thus causing them to flake away over night, encouraging faster skin cell turnover. The Cleanance K gel really helped to clear away my scarring left from previous breakouts, it wasn't harsh, or stripping on my skin. While using this at night I made sure to cover my skin during the day with a moisturiser containing spf or just a sunblock. I have been using this as a night cream for over 4 months and I have def seen an improvement not only in my acne scaring but my skin as a whole seems alot brighter. If you are suffering from blemishes and would like to try chemical exfoliants or you are just tired of the pulling and tugging on your skin from manual exfoliants why not give this a try? You can use it on its own or in conjunction with the rest of the regimen from Avene. 

Would I repurchase? - yes
Would I reccomend? -  yes
Would I buy full price? -  yes 


Miss Mai 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...