Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Review - Nivea Pure and Natural Facial cleansing wipes

Yes another one of these lol lol





link to product ------------>  Nivea Visage Pure and Natural face wipes


What they say
Nivea Visage Pure and nautral cleansing face wipes for all skin types. combinign skin experitse with nature. the pure and Natural skincare range combiunes trusted skincare expertise with effectyive ingredients that work in harmony with your skin.

95% of the cleansing lotion ingredients are from natural origin including Aloe Vera and exotic Morrocan Argan Oil.
  •  Argan oil is a natural source of Vitamin E
  • Aloe Vera is knows for its hydrating and caring properties
  • Gently cleanses an, removes makeup and mascara. 
Free from
  • Parabens 
  • silicones
  • colourants
  • mineral oils 
  • alcohol
what I say:
These wipes smell foul, they straight up smell like egg rish rish. They had a good amount of cleansing lotion on them, not ad wet as the Garnier wipes but definitely close say 95% as much. What really impressed me was the face wipe itself it was very thick, very much like a piece of cloth. It did not stretch out or lose shape like some other wipes I have used in the past. The texture was very smooth and gentle against my skin. I quite enjoyed using these facial wipes. The solution was not drying on my face and sunk into my skin quite quickly.  I hated these I did not even finish them i would up giving half the pack away. 




Would I repurchase? - no
Would I recommend? - not really / with caution, if you like things that smell nice, these wipes are not for you.
Would you buy full priced? - will never buy again.

Miss Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...