Friday, August 24, 2012

Review - Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream spf 8

Moisturises and regulates shine for a fresh skin feeling 




What Nivea  says:
Nivea visage daily essentials oil free moisturising day cream enriched with Natural Lemon grass and Rice extract, supports the natural balance of your skin:


  • Regulates your skin:s oil balance to leave your skin shine free
  • The light formulation hydrates your skin without clogging pores
  • With spf8 and extra uva filters it helps to protect your skin from environmental influences and premature aging. 
What I say:
      This cream I have been using since February I purchased it since I had in spf and you guys know if you follow me on twitter (@Rebelle01) that I am very big on spf, I wear it daily. This was my first venture into the spf/suncreen moisturiser arena. As a face cream it does what it says on the packaging, it does keep my skin moisturised, and hydrated. It sinks in quite quickly,  spreads easily which I love, and there is no greasy after feel, to my skin. It lasts a really long time, which is def a plus point in my book. (yes it is STILL going strong, since I mostly wear it if I am staying inside the house these days, or if I need a moisturiser before I go out at night under my makeup)  
      The price point is very very very affordable, I paid less than £4 for this and it was 1/3 off the full price, though I am no budget fashionista, I do want to be as financially savvy as possible. As a girl with Oily skin this cream is a peach, I absolutely love it. The only downside is the spf factor, now that I have done thorough and in-depth research regarding spf, I am disappointed in regards to the amount of spf that is in this cream, it contains spf 8 where as the other two creams in this range contain spf15, so I feel we oily girls are getting jipped.

Nivea visage cream in the middle, current skincare routine.



Would I repurchase? - yes I would repurchase this cream for during the winter months dec/jan/feb
Would I recommend? - yes i would,  really like this cream, my only disappointment is the spf factor.
Would I buy full priced? - no probably not, it is always on offer somewhere.

Stay savvy my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...