Friday, August 31, 2012

Review - Botanics Hydrating Night Cream All bright

Skin Type - Oily/Sensitive with some scarring/blemishes from past acne breakouts. 


What they say:
Brightens and hydrates overnight for normal/dry skin  with brightening hibiscus. 
This rich moisturiser gets to work when skin is highly preceptive, promoting surface renewal for brighter looking skin by morning. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, proven to immediately boost moisture levels, the nourishing formula leaves skin ready to face the day.
Hibiscus is nature's brightness booster and a wonderful hue of pink. Natural AHA@s from the flower act as mild exfoliators to help leave skin smoother and brighter



What I say:
This cream applies smooth, and it is easy to blend. My skin feels nourished but there is no oily or excess residue. It soaks in quickly which is definitely a plus when dealing with these lotions and potions. To me the finish is velvety, or semi matte. I wanted to try this range because I have seen it in boots and I have been stalking it, but I didn't want to commit myself to purchasing it while my other night cream the Avene Cleanance K was not finished (marginal perpensity to consume and all that). I was able to purchase this on the very last day of the offer of Boots, yay me. So far it has been working all right as a night cream. My skin does look brighter but that could be due to the fact that I have been using the Elemis Papaya Enzyme peel, so who knows.

Would I re-purchase? - Yes
Would I recommend? -  yes
would I buy full priced? - Yes it costs 4.99 hardly a bank breaker. 


miss mai

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...