Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Award - Liebster

So I received a Liebster Award (squeals with excitement) I recieved this award from Lisa over at Lisa's Nail Obsession. For those who are not aware what the Liebster award is I will post a little about it below.

"This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."
Here are the rules:

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
  5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
  6. There's no tag backs.


Here are 11 random things about me:

1. I was voted best speaker at the Mock United Nations General Assembly 2 years in a row.
 
2. I love Economics and anything to do with Economic development/financial development especially in relation to the Caribbean.

3. I love kissing.

4. I hate boiled dumplings.

5. I make lists of specific gifts I would like for special occasions (Christmas, Birthday)

6. My birthday is exactly 1 month after Christmas.

7. I learned to swim this year.

8. I love any physical activity like running, walking playing sports going to the gym etc.

9. I am a bit ocd about some things, I like things done in a certain way. 

10. I am an island girl through and through Antiguan born and bred, Montserratian heritage. 

11. I am the oldest of 7 children and the youngest of 6 children BUT I am not a middle child. (Just a very special child, lol)

Here are the answers to my questions from Lisa:

1. I started blogging because I like to write and I have always kept a journal, this seemed like a good way of writing. lol lol

2. I was born and raised in Antigua  (an island in the Caribbean) and there it is very hot and breezy.

3. My favourite outfit is  shirt/shorts/loafers.

4. no pets

5. My favourite polish is "Bournemouth" by Nails inc

6. My least favourite polish is "Something about Pink" by MAC.

7. My first boyfriend was a boy named Arden when I was about 7. lol He was nice.

8. I polish my toes any colour, I do not discriminate.

9. Favourite Tv show is Grey's Anatomy.

10. My least favourite tv show is Basketball wives.

11.  I like Soca, Reggae, R n B, Classical and any Dancehall recorded before 1999. 

My questions for my 11 bloggers:
1. why did you start blogging?
2. what has been your best vacation?
3. describe your best qualities
4. what is your favourite fruit?
5. how often do you exercise?
6. do you buy things specifically to blog about them?
7. do you like your toes?
8. what is your one clothing item you could not live without and would always recommend to others to purchase?
9. how often do you go to the dentist?
10. what did you have for dinner?
11. what perfume will you next buy?


There you go guys now it is your turn to show the love to others. 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...