Friday, August 31, 2012

Winter Hair Haul - Afroveda Hair butters

      Even though I have a relaxer my hair loves thick moisturisers and hair  butters. ie ORS incredibly rich moisturising lotion, Qhemet Boilogics Amla and Olive heavy cream, Elasta QP Olive and Mango butter, My honey child Type 4 Hair butter, are all products which worked really well in my hair. British Curlies was having its summer sale the other week and I bought these hair butters to see me through the winter months. 

My stash 

Used a lil bit it is nice 

Cannot wait to smell this!!!!!!

this should be good for the hair

The tub was full to the brim, I used it down tot his level, i got 9.5oz for the price of 8oz.
     These products according to my naturalista friend are made with that "good shyt". the ingredients list include aloe vera juice, the many different aryvedic herbs (and spices lol) shea butter, distilled water and many more natural friendly ingredients. 

     I still have half a bottle of Elasta QP recovery moisturiser which I have been using as my summer moisturiser left. After this is finished and I will move onto using these butters, so look out for my review, so far I am loving the lil bit that I have used. 



you are always fully dressed with a smile 
xx



2 comments:

  1. which is your fave of the bunch ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a favourite as yet, the B.A.R.E. butter was very nice and creamy when I tried it though.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...