Friday, September 14, 2012

Review - My Honey Child TYPE 4 Hair Creme


What they say: 
The TYPE 4 Hair Creme is a thick rich cream. This product defines the curl and eliminates the puffy look and promotes shine. 

Ingredients:  Soy Butter, Olive Butter, Coconut Butter, Sesame Oil. BaoHen Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Cuscus Grass Extract, Eclipta Erecta Oil, Grapefruit and Spearmint Oil. 


What I say:
I love the smell of this product, the Spearmint and Grapefruit make a dynamic combo. Even though the scent is great it is not heavy or overpowering, (very bf friendly). The consistency reminds me of the Betty Crocker cake frosting. The product is rich yet light upon application it works really nice for moisturising hair and creating twists. If left in an overly heated environment the Creme tends to sweat a bit, which is probably just one of the lighter oils beading out of the product. I got the try me size of 2ounces which lasted for roughly 4 applications. 






Would I repurchase? - Yes 
would I buy full priced? - Yes as a moisturiser for the summer months
Would I recommend? - yes 


Miss Mai 

2 comments:

  1. Does it do what it says? promote shine and eliminate the puffy look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. what I do is I rub it between my hands/palms first and them apply it to the length of my hair,

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...