Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review / New Purchase/ Haul - Converse All Star lite OX



     In 1908 the Boston based Converse rubber company began making sports shoes. Years later when chuck Taylor joined the company he gave birth to what was to become the iconic Converse high top. The history of the Converse hightop is long and has since intertwined with two other mainstays of the American lifestyle, Rock n Roll and Basketball.

What CONVERSE says : Answering the question of how to stand out in a sneaker everyone wears: A slimmer, sleeker, lighter version of that same shoe. The All Star Lite sneaker is an update to our most iconic silhouette, built for a feminine foot with narrower construction, minimal detailing and additional arch support. Not quite the same, not completely different.







      I got my first pair of Chucks y'all. lol lol I am super excited. I ordered them over the weekend, they were delivered  yesterday and in my excitement. I wore them around the house for an hour, while still dressed in my work clothes. I purchased them at Office which is a shoe store here in the UK. They are super comfy, (I tried them on in-store on Saturday) 

      I got Blue ones, since it is a colour that I readily wear all year round. These are just perfect for nipping to the shop, or a stroll around the city centre. You may have noticed that these Chucks are very slim and streamlined. This is due to the fact that this is a diffusion line, the sole is much slimmer and the shoe has a sexier cut which finishes below the ankle. These elements make them more feminine than the traditional converse, which is great since this line was created specifically to suit the smaller feet women traditionally possess.












Totally unrelated - but here is a song called NEW SHOES by Beyonce. 

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...