Monday, September 10, 2012

SmashBox Smackdown Photofinish Primer vs Body Shop Oil free foundation


       Everyone who has ever said that the GOSH face primer is comparable in the slightest to the SmashBox Photofinish primer is a LIAR!!!! I cannot begin to count the different ways which I have tried to use that primer so that it works. For the last week I have been using the Body Shop Oil Free foundation on my face to go to work, 1 it is the only full bottle of foundation that  I own at the moment and 2. I want to use it up completely and not just throw it away. ( A girl has to count the pennies) The Body Shop foundation even with primer, translucent powder and blotting power still had my face descending into an oil slick of epic proportions. 
       Enter the SmashBox Photofinish I did my regular cleanse, tone and moisturise routine this morning, went to make a cup of tea, after this I applied the photofinish primer, and continued getting dressed for my employment. I then applied 1 pump of the Body Shop Oil free foundation, did my eye brows, applied some Sleek translucent powder and then I was out the door. 
        SmashBox Photofinish won, I did not touch up once at all during the day. I started work at 8.30am and by 1.30pm I was glistening. However it was barely noticeable and no where near the amount of oiliness I had been getting while using the GOSH Primer. 
     




Foundation right after application -----> its after 7am I am barely awake.

Foundation after 5pm no touch ups/blotting/powder at all!! during the day.
     Tomorrow I will test the Smashbox Photofinish primer against the L'ancome Teint de Miracle foundation, tune in for my second review in the SmashBox Smackdown.


Miss Mai



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...