Friday, September 07, 2012

What I wore to work - Dress Down Friday

     At my workplace it is dress down day every Friday, unlike other places where a relaxed day is here and there. Originally I was going to wear jeans but with the great weather we have been experiencing the UK at the minute. I opted  for a more summery look and wore my linen trousers instead. 
   These are some pictures I took this afternoon after I returned home.




This is the end of the work week, I got a job, but I am happy it's the weekend grin.

mean muggin'

Vogue

"I look to you"

"I ain't got nothin' on my hands but time."



     In the words of Rhi Rhi -----> cheers to the freakin' weekend, lets drink to that yeah yeah"  Two fingers of English Harbour Rum 1981 and Ginger Ale with ice for me please.




Shirt - TM Lewin 1898 - Kylie Tie Print Shirt (Blue Dot Print Fitted shirt  if you are buying  online)

Trousers - H&M White Linen Trousers Circa 2007 (nothing keeps whites white like a good boil wash) 
Shoes - River island
Bag - Longchamp
Watch - Swatch 007  Diamonds are Forever 007 collection



Fashion fades but style remains eternal. - Yves Saint Laurent


Miss Mai 

2 comments:

  1. ENGLISH HARBOUR RUM bottle is older than us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bottle I received as a graduation gift. So speak for yourself. :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...