Thursday, September 06, 2012

What to Wear to Work - Thursday


         Thursday the eve of the weekend, whew where has the time gone? Work has been great this week, I have been learning a lot updating systems/databases, working with Excel spreadsheets, boring stuff but very necessary when in business.
        Today I am wearing a white shirt with red pinstripes and a black skirt with a scalloped pleating detail. I have had this skirt for over a year and never worn it. However today with some tights and my black leather court shoes (newbies from Dune, review coming soon) I put together the perfect look.  Cannot wait for tomorrow jeans and flat shoes --- yeahhhhh buddy, (pauly d voice).







Shirt - T. M. Lewin 1898
Skirt - H & M 
Shoes - Dune (Sanctuary LE Black plain round toe, not shown)


Fashion fades but Style remains eternal. - Yves Saint Laurent
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...