Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Relaxer Update - 22nd Sept 2012


     So here we are Relaxer number 4 (I had to do a corrective relaxer around march, which was crap but anywho.)  My scalp  was based prior to relaxing by my stylist and I applied some olive oil to my ends the night before. My stylist used Organic Root Stimulator Lye relaxer in normal strength. After this a normalising rinse was applied, to return my hair/scalp to its normal ph. Next my relaxer was neutralised using the Organic root Stimulator Neutralising shampoo and I had a deep treatment  (20 minutes under hair dryer) using the Organic root Stimulator Replenishing conditioner.

We will not discuss the random woman in the corner of the photo okay. 

     My stylist nearly scalped me -------> i.e. she took 1.5 inches off my ends when she did my trim. Even though I had not had a full trim in about 7 months, and I knew my ends were thinning out.  I was not prepared to take that much off at that particular time, I was waiting til my birthday to had my all over trim and my make ends completely even. I am not a big fan of cutting/trimming my hair, rather worst I am scared to death of being a victim of the "hater trim." Overall it did not look bad at all, I had a roller set which took 2 hours to dry. (yeah my hair is quite porous) 



just finished oiling my scalp and applying Savlon cream to my relaxer burns.

After being told to fix my face.



Next relaxer - 14th December. 

I have put my relaxer on an 84 day cycle. (7 days = 1 week, 4 weeks = 28 days, 28 days x 3( months) = 84 days. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...