Saturday, September 15, 2012

SmashBox Smackdown Photofinish vs Estee Lauder Doublewear

    Photofinish started strong and held its own all throughout the day. In the morning my face was matte upon application of the foundation. I also applied translucent powder, to boost the staying power of the foundation. I did not get oily at all throughout the day. I did not touch up, or blot and at the end of the day I was barely glistening. Yippieeeeeeee, **shimmy shimmy cocoa puff** 


Morning pics 

Afternoon Pics 

     


        To be fair Estee Lauder is my favourite foundation it looks so natural and stays on  my oily skin so well. Combined with the Photofinish primer I got even more staying power than normal, which is a very big plus in my book. I am already planning to wear this combination to the Christmas party at the workplace, New Years Eve celebrations and my Birthday outing. I def recommend this combo to my oily girls.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...