Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SmashBox Smackdown Photofinish vs YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

     Photofinish started strong, as you can see from the pictures. In  the morning my face looked semi matte after I  applied the foundation and translucent powder. I didn't get much oiliness throughout the day til about mid afternoon say 1pm when the day started to heat up a bit. 





After this time the oil set in, it was not in epic proportions but it was much more than merely a glisten. I did not blot or touch up during the day, honestly I think a bit of blot paper and an application of blot powder would have given the Photofinish + Touche Eclat enough boost to last the day. However several factors come into play here. Touche Eclat was not created/targeted for oily skinned persons such as myself, 2. I knew this and still tried it anyway.There was always the possibility of oil being an issue with or without primer. 

Afternoon pics 


     Today was another smooth application, I used the same process as yesterday to apply the primer + foundation. Tomorrow I will let you know how the SmashBox Photofinish primer measures up against the L'ancome Teint Miracle foundation.


Miss Mai 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...