Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review + Application Method - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot cloth Cleanser

My skin type: Oily /Sensitive/Blemish Prone/ Cystic Acne sufferer 



Application 
Step 1: Massage one pump onto my face counting to two minutes. Then I have my shower and let the steam from the hot water open my pores. 
Step 2:   After my shower is complete, I rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently massaging  the cream on my face using a circular motion.

Step 3: Massage one pump onto my skin over face counting to 2 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently massaging the cream on my face for the second time.After this I am finished
Step 5:  usually follow with a toner (currently using Clarins Daily energy boost Lotion) and a moisturiser. 



Review 
       The Liz Earle cleanse and polish is a gentle but effective way of caring for your skin, it contains 2 active ingredients Eucalyptus and Cocoa Butter, for me there was no need to worry that my face would feel dry or stripped after I used it. My skin felt soft, clean and supple. The muslin cloth exfoliates gently however afterwards the effect is definitely felt when I  touch my skin. I can  even see the difference if I have gone a few days using manual cleansing, compared to when I use my cleanse and polish + muslin cloth. I am able to reach hard to reach places such as my hairline, around my ears and the corners of my nose. All in all I am just joining the 699 + people who have reviewed this product on the liz earle website and sung its praises.
Would I repurchase? - yes
Would I recommend? - Yes
Would I buy full priced? - Yes


Miss Mai
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...